ddd

Raise $ -Affiliate Progran Products 40 Yrs of R & D

From: AloePatents
Subject: Raise $ -Affiliate Progran Products 40 Yrs of R & D
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 04:55:33 -0500

Liquid night-time weight-loss solution

Now, you too can afford to "loose weight while you sleep" and

look great all year long for only $0.89 per day!

AloeFormulas
introduces Sleep Away, a collagen protein "night time"

liquid weight-loss formula with Aloe Vera and Super Citrimax б≥
So you won't go to bed hungry!
We manufacture our own products under a "patented" process with

similar ingredients as BODY SOLUTIONS, and simply sell them

for a lot less money! Purchase two months supply of

Sleep Away for only $79.90, and as a special offer,

we send you three months supply for the price

of two, just for trying our product! You lower

your cost to only 89 cents per day. Take

Sleep Away for 90 nights and join

millions of others that are

experiencing totally

positive changes

in their life

like:

Lose body fat while sleeping

Gain more energy everyday

Improves your appearance

Feel great about yourself

Builds lean muscle mass

Increases your sex drive

plus more!

Firm Breasts + Slender Thighs + Body Trim + Booster Plus + Aloe Healing Books

CLICK HERE
Physicians Link to Ingredients

We apologize if this message came to you in error. To stop further messages from us,
please mailto:address@hidden with the word, REMOVE in the Subject field.
Make sure the From field of the message has the address this message came to. Thank you.