ddd

More Hairs In Your Sink Than On Your Head?

From: cbergson
Subject: More Hairs In Your Sink Than On Your Head? 4027vQFz4-61-11
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 0102 20:58:33 +0700

Greetings,

Men and Women, are you:

Tired of Losing Your Hair?

Would You Like The Situation To Change?

We Can Help !

Our Proven Patented Formula from Italy
will fight the source of your thinning hair.

We are the only company in North America
with these NON-DRUG products.

We have been in business since 1994, a member of the BBB,
and you've probably heard our ads on the radio.

We have 40 full time people on staff to
answer any questions you have.

With absolutely no pressure, we'll discuss your situation
and let you know if our products are right for you.
( We can also show you our webpage, testimonials,
clinical studies, patent information and send you
our FREE report on "How To Handle Your Hair". )

Do you want your hair back?

Then just call our toll-free number below and let one
of our courteous and no-pressure consultants
ask you a few questions to see if
our products can work for you.

Call:
1-800-717-4546
8am - 7pm M-F Pacific Time
11am - 10pm M-F Eastern Time

ps - Give yourself the chance to regrow your hair, improve your
appearance, and feel better about yourself. We've help thousands, let us see if we can help you recover your youthful vibrant head of hair.

This is only available for those in the United States and Canada

This is the only e-mail you'll receive from us.
But if you'd like to add your e-mail address to our
remove list, do not reply to this e-mail.
Send a remove request to:
address@hidden

2468 11-2 9560tXnn9-901BYUx9021jENk6-634uuIu0646LWDK3-5l42 7595hzwl3-421Qenc1061mgLd7-406DIyO5029OYFK7-7l42