ddd

Text display problems in windows

From: Chip Atkinson
Subject: Text display problems in windows
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 14:54:16 -0600 (MDT)

Greetings,

I'm trying to get ddd up and running on a
SunOS sunfire 5.8 Generic_108528-14 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-880
(64 bit machine)

I managed to build with both gcc 3.1 and 2.95.3 and have the same results.

If I try to debug a program the text in both the source code window and
the gdb output window is almost entirely missing.  What I see is a string
in the gdb output window that says
GNU DDD 3.3.1 (sparc-
and the rest is white.

If I resize the window, I can see more of the text in the gdb output
window and the source window now shows one or two lines.

Any idea what is causing this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Chip