ddd

Re: cross platform

From: apgaylard
Subject: Re: cross platform
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 06:24:32 GMT

> Hi,
>

> I need a data display debugger that I can use on several platforms SUN,
> HP, IBM, Linux.
>

> 1. Can I use DDD for this purpose?
>
> 2.Which version should I download?
>
> Thank you

Hi Ziv,

1. Yes, assuming that your inferior debugger on each platform is supported.
If you use gdb, then you should have no problems.

DDD should work on any platform with a debugger, X11, Athena, and Motif/Lesstif.

2. You should use 3.3.7.

This message was sent using M-Web Airmail - JUST LIKE THAT
M-Web: S.A.'s most trusted and reliable Internet Service Provider.
http://airmail.mweb.co.za/