ddd

Re: "Open Source" failes for big executables

From: Markus . Grunwald
Subject: Re: "Open Source" failes for big executables
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 10:28:42 +0100

Hello Tim,

your tip was exactly right  :)
After putting

Ddd*questionTimeout: 60

in my .ddd/init file, everything is ok again. Wouldn't it be usefull to
give some kind of warning when the inferior debugger isn't responding
after the timeout ? This way, and with an appropriate hint in the warning,
I might have found the solution on my own...

Markus Grunwald
Development

PRÜFTECHNIK Condition Monitoring GmbH
Oskar-Messter-Straße 19 - 21
85737 Ismaning
http://www.pruftechnik.com

The information in this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for
the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
address@hidden
PRUFTECHNIK cannot guarantee that any files attached to this e-mail are
free from viruses or any other program code that may be harmful to your
computer, and, as such, is not liable for any damage that may be caused as
a result. PRUFTECHNIK reserves the right to monitor all e-mail
communications through its networks.