ddd

RE: Segfault when a gnuplot graph is closed? Looks fixed!

From: Atwood, Robert C
Subject: RE: Segfault when a gnuplot graph is closed? Looks fixed!
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 20:23:42 -0000

 So far so good!

To clarify exactly what version I tried here is the time at which I checked
out the cvs tree:
 1021  cvs -d
:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/lesstif -z5 co -d
lesstif-cvs lesstif
 1022  history
rcatwood:/sources# date
Mon Dec  1 19:47:30 GMT 2003

Then I just had to update my autoconf and automake (!) and rebuild ddd
(current cvs version also)

valgrind ddd hello

seems to display the plot and close the plot without a problem!

I also tried several times not in valgrind (it is a lot faster of course)
without any problem.
Many Thanks to each person who looked into this problem.

Robert Atwood