ddd

FROM;SIR CHEYE DOE.

From: cheyedoe
Subject: FROM;SIR CHEYE DOE.
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 0:19:12

Attn:

I wish to use this medium to introduce myself to you.I am Sir Cheye Doe

The Managing Director of National Port Authority (NPA) Liberia. During the

Regime of my late Brother samuel Doe, I was in-charge of

the sales of all Diamond in our country-Liberia, as

you may also be aware that, Liberia is one of the leading

producing Diamond Country, in Africa

While carrying out this sales of diamonds, that worth

up to $3-4billions, I was able to divert

the sum of US$150,000,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Million

United States Dollars) for my personal benefit, which is lodged

in a security company in Accra-ghana in west Africa.

Now that I am The Managing Director of National Port Athority (NPA) in the

transition government in liberia,

I believe it is wise for me now, to move the funds out of the

security company for Any Lucrative investment which is my motive

to contact you for the mutual benefit between us.

You will be required to fly down to Accra-Ghana,

see Everything by yourself, as Every arrangement has been put in

place for the smooth completion of the project without any Trace.

For assisting me in securring this fund into your care for the investment,

I will offer you 25% of the total amount involved,

while 5% is set aside for any expenses that might be

incurred during the completion of this Deal, and the remaining 70% will be

used for any lucrative investment you will introduce me into.

Looking Forward to read from you.

 PLEASE SEND YOUR RESPONSE TO THIS MY CONFIDENTIAL

 EMAIL address@hidden

Yours,

Sir Cheye Doe.

Managing Director