ddd

Re: Windows...

From: Arnaud Desitter
Subject: Re: Windows...
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 09:54:36 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Seeley" <address@hidden>
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.debugging.ddd.general
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 3:08 PM
Subject: Windows...

I know that DDD is a great tool and in an ideal world we could all run
Unix/Linux, but it is not an ideal and some of us have to deal with
running Windows operating systems.  So my question is, is there a
version of DDD out there that will run under Windows?  Just like I
prefer to have one editor across all environments I would really like
to be able to use just one debugger across all environments.

A ddd port on Cygwin exists. Otherwise, gdb + emacs is the closest
AFAIK.

Regards,