ddd

Another release of ddd for GNU Make debugging?

From: ddd
Subject: Another release of ddd for GNU Make debugging?
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 01:25:03 -0500

Seems quiet in ddd mailing list land. Perhaps folks are involved with
other things and/or too busy for to do full formal release of ddd
right now.

So, I can take what's in CVS and make a test release out of that and
add it as a file release under the bashdb/remake project.

(I'll assume no comment implies implicit agreement.)

Later...

rocky