ddd

View arrays in Fortran

From: Washburn, Ephraim NAWCWD 01371 , 1 , 108
Subject: View arrays in Fortran
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:48:53 -0700

I am trying to use DDD on a executable that is made of of a little C and a lot of Fortran.  I can step through the Fortran sources and place breaks and put variables in the watch window.  However, when I try to expand the array it shows three periods ". . ." and no values.  It seems like it is treating the Fortran array like a C structure.  Has anybody had success in seeing the contents of Fortran arrays?

EBW