ddd

Re: DDD and fortran

From: Fred Krogh
Subject: Re: DDD and fortran
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 08:51:45 -0700

I have posted many times in many places about problems displaying Fortran arrays which are formal arguments with DDD. Other than this for the most part it works for me. That is, displaying local arrays or printing any kind of arrays. I'm using gcc/g77 and the 4.1.1 version works quite a bit better than the 3.4.6 version.
Fred

notmyname alsonotmyname wrote:

I am also trying to use ddd to view array data while debugging fortran code. It looks like ddd can only interpret array structures from executables compiled from C code. Is this true?

thanks,
Paul