ddd

Plotting range gets clipped

From: Patrik Jonsson
Subject: Plotting range gets clipped
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 16:11:24 -0700

Hi all,

I just started to use ddd to debug my program that works with
900-element arrays, and it seems like an awesome tool to see what's
happening with these data. However, I'm having some problems.

I plot the data with graph plot address@hidden

the array is initialized to all ones, and the plot shows a flat line at
one going from 0-900 in x. However, as soon as the data depart from one,
the plot only goes from 0-200 in x. When the data reverts to one, I get
the full range again. Any ideas what's going on?

I'm also having problems with ddd apparently hanging for many tens of
seconds while apparently doing nothing. This is with ddd 3.3.11 running
on a FC6 x86_64 machine with gnuplot 4.0.

Any help would be appreciated.

/Patrik