ddd

Re: make ddd.C fails

From: christian
Subject: Re: make ddd.C fails
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 19:20:15 -0700

Quoting Andrew Gaylard <address@hidden>:

On Dec 3, 2007 10:38 PM, <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Dec 3, 2007 1:29 AM, <address@hidden> wrote:
> ddd.C fails with error
> strclass.h:649: error: expected identifier before '(' token

> Yes, please post the "make" error log, starting from the line
> above this one.

> Thanks,
> Andrew

I have included the output from configure and make.
Thank you,
Christian

These lines look like a real problem:

make: Warning: File `Makefile' has modification time 1.2e+09 s in the future

Is your machine NTP-sync'd?
How did you extract the tarball?

I'd suggest setting your machine's clock correctly, and then re-extracting
and
rebuilding.

Andrew

Ok, this looks a little better in that the modification time warnings
are absent.  I grabbed the tarball, "tar -zxvf ddd...tar.gz", then
configure and make within ddd-3.3.11/.  Included are the output files
from first-time execution of configure and make.
Thank you,
Christian

[Attachment stripped: Original attachment type: "application/octet-stream",
name: "configure.output"]
[Attachment stripped: Original attachment type: "application/octet-stream",
name: "make.output"]