ddd

DDD 3.3.11 (i686-redhat-linux-gnu) gets `Segmentation fault' signal

From: Alexandr Olekhnovich
Subject: DDD 3.3.11 (i686-redhat-linux-gnu) gets `Segmentation fault' signal
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 14:00:04 +0200

Hello,

I can reproduce the bug the next way.

I'm working remotely with FC6 machine via putty (ssh client). Sometimes I need to use X11 GUI and I use xmanager for that (just run it and set DISPLAY on FC6 with my IP).
But environment variable DISPLAY is not being set by default for me, so the situation was:
I ran ddd with my app

# ddd myapp

Than I remembered that haven't set DISPLAY variable and interrupted the applicaition using Ctrl+C and get segmentation fault.
When DISPLAY is set with any value ddd processes errors good

# export DISPLAY=123
# ddd myapp
Error: Can't open display: 123

Steps to reproduce bug:

1. Connect to remote machine via ssh.
2. Make sure env. variable DISPLAY is not set
3. Run ddd any_application
4. Interrupt ddd

--
Best Regards