ddd

help req: debugging c and python together

From: sanam singh
Subject: help req: debugging c and python together
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 06:51:50 +0000

Hi,
I am new to ddd. I need some help in debugging python and c together.
By
this i mean that i have written some blocks in c that are connected
together using python. So i need to debug( breakpoints ect ) python
such that when a specific c block is called at the back end  (in python
script ) the debugger takes me into the c code and after that switches
back to python and so on.
Please tell me how to do it using ddd.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,