ddd

"You have found a bug in DDD"

From: Sangye Dorje Konchok
Subject: "You have found a bug in DDD"
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 20:12:09 -0600

Not sure if this warrants an email. I'm using ddd on osx, installed with homebrew, thus there is a lot of room for error on my end to have caused whatever gave me the bug message. Just in case, I'm sending you the state of my machine in case it helps you improve ddd.

I've attached my code in a tar.gz file. I attempted to run with this terminal command:

clear && clear && make && ddd ./mazes-for-programmers.out

I've also attached the ~/.ddd/log

--
True love lies in complete adherence to newton's third law.