ddd

Default color map is missing - Please replace

From: Groupe Perspective
Subject: Default color map is missing - Please replace
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 19:45:22 +0000

Hi,

     Someone from our organization asked me to install ddd on a linux box. Everything went well but when the programmer is trying to use it, he get a “Default color map is missing - Please replace. Program exited normally“ error. Knowing that I am a sysadmin with near to zero ddd knowledge, could someone point me to a troubleshoot trail in order to resolve the issue ?

Thanks in advance !

Sébastien Gravel

Technicien informatique/ IT

Alcoa Produits primaires mondiaux / Alcoa Global Primary Products
Aluminerie de Bécancour, 5555 Pierre-Thibault
Bécancour (Québec) G9H 2T7 Canada
(Tel: (819)294-6101 ext. 2660          Fax: (819)294-3035
* Mailto:address@hidden

alcoa_email_signature.png