ddd

DDD 3.3.12 (x86_64-unknown-cygwin) gets `Segmentation fault' signal

From: Wolcendorf, Marcin
Subject: DDD 3.3.12 (x86_64-unknown-cygwin) gets `Segmentation fault' signal
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 09:57:43 +0000

Hi DDD,

Today I’ve been trying to debug lwIP, and in tcp.c in line 579 there is an
array tcp_pcb_lists that contains pointers to heads of lists of sockets (4 of
them). The lists are empty so the pointers are NULL  at this point of SW
execution. I displayed the array, and then went on to display the pointers to
heads. So far all was fine. Then I stepped (“nexted” sounds somewhat funny),
and then the DDD crashed.
I’m working in Cygwin, using
GNU DDD 3.3.12 (x86_64-unknown-cygwin),
GNU gdb (GDB) 8.0 for arm-eabi-elf