debian-sf-users

[Debian-sf-users] Installing debian-sf

From: Arnar Birgisson
Subject: [Debian-sf-users] Installing debian-sf
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 22:04:29 -0000

Hi there..

Just one quick question. I'm planning to install debian sourceforge on a
dedicated machine running a fresh install of woody. Should I use the
2.6-0+13 version or should I get the latest from CVS, or should I start off
with +13 and apply some patches to it? This installation is to review debian
sourceforge as an in-house collaboration system, not for the purposes of
developing sf-debian itself.

If anyone has any tips they'd like to share with me as I'm installing debian
for the first time as to which packages to install to make the sourceforge
installation as painless as one can hope, I'd be glad to hear them.

Btw. your (sf-debian team) work is very promising although I haven't
actually tried it out yet :o)

Arnar