dejagnu

Setting the path to TCL

From: Darlene Wong
Subject: Setting the path to TCL
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 17:58:06 -0700

Hello dejagnu experts,

I have developed an expect test that depends on a set of libraries that
are built in to a special version of tcl.  My test runs fine if I invoke
it like this:

special/path/to/tclsh8.4 foo.exp

However, if I run it using dejagnu (runtest foo.exp), I get errors
saying it cannot find the appropriate libraries.  I suspect it is
running the default version of tclsh installed in /usr/bin.  I also
suspect that if I can somehow force dejagnu to use my special version of
tcl, the libraries will be found.

Is there a way I can specify to runtest which tclsh to use?

thanks
Darlene Wong