dejagnu

Re: UNRESOLVED execution status while running tests on target board

From: jestin james
Subject: Re: UNRESOLVED execution status while running tests on target board
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 10:11:20 +0530

Thank you Ben for giving such step by step guidance.
Looks like I found the reason for the UNRESOLVED status.
I can see "Connection closed by remote host" in the gcc.log for
UNRESOLVED test cases during execution.

I took a subset of such test cases and ran individually, and it is passing.
So, when I execute tests like execute.exp, after first set of PASSes,
the connection is being closed by remote host.

Probably, I may have to create smaller sets of test cases to make all
the tests PASS..
Thanks once again..

Regards,
Jestin