demexp-dev

Re: [Demexp-dev] Did not receive the announcement about web client.

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Did not receive the announcement about web client.
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 16:52:32 +0200

2005/10/6, address@hidden <address@hidden>:
> I talked to Fred today and he told me about the new experimental version of
> the demexp web client. I was surprised since I never read the announcement
> email.

This quite strange. The announcement was seen on the mailing list:
  http://article.gmane.org/gmane.politics.organizations.demexp.devel/632

> Also, I'm ready to help with the look and feel of the web pages with
> my slightly-better-than-nill html knowledge. Where can I find the cgi
> material (I checked on the demexp source page)?

In the latest dev tree:
  http://www.linux-france.org/~dmentre/demexp/latest-src/demexp--dev--0.7.tar.gz

In the web/ directory, the .ui.nw files contain the description of the
web interface, with HTML code. The .ml.nw files contain the CGI logic
(as OCaml code).

Feel free to ask if you have further questions.

Yours,
d.