demexp-dev

[Demexp-dev] Gazpacho: a GUI builder for GTK+

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Gazpacho: a GUI builder for GTK+
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 16:22:12 +0200

Hello,

I've seen on caml-list a pointer to Gazpacho, a GUI builder for GTK+:
  http://gazpacho.sicem.biz/

Gazpacho seems to be a drop-in replacement for Glade, as it outputs
the same .glade files as Glade and claim full compatibility with
libglade. It is available as a debian package.

I think it is worth a try, Glade itself not being totally convincing
(i.e. I totally agree with points against Glade on Gazpatcho web site
;).

Yours,
d.