demexp-dev

Re: [Demexp-dev] Debian packages: new versions

From: Frederic Lehobey
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Debian packages: new versions
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 14:54:53 +0200

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 21, 2005 at 10:52:01AM +0200, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:

> Yesterday, I've updated the Debian packages of CDuce (to version 0.3.92)
> and CamlGz (to version 0.5.7). I've also recompiled demexp against these
> new versions of CDuce and CamlGz (and changed the 'latex' dependency to
> 'tetex-base'). The new demexp version is labelled 0.6.3-2. As usual,
> it's available from my Debian repository [1].

Thanks Thomas.

> By the way, I've tried to use debarchiver and other tools to set up a
> real Debian repository, with signed packages and Release files, but
> didn't succeed. Does anyone have some experience with such tools, or
> other tools that allow to set up Debian repositories.

I am currently setting up my own dak repository.  dak installation
lacks much of documentation, so I am writing my own one.  It is in
French and much a lot a work in progress:

http://www.linux-france.org/~flehobey/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=doc:dak:dak

You can also have a look at:
http://wiki.debian.org/HowToSetupADebianRepository

By the way, I have plans to soon compile your new packages on sparc or
powerpc archs (it is a matter of days).

Best regards,
Frederic