demexp-dev

[Demexp-dev] Planned switch to Mercurial

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Planned switch to Mercurial
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 15:39:56 +0200

Hello,

I plan to switch in the mid-term to Mercurial as my Source Code
Management system for demexp. Mercurial is quite fast (contrary to tla),
works under Windows (contrary to tla) and is actively maintained
(contrary to tla). As Arch, Mercurial is distributed. Moreover, it
offers nice extensions as the bisect one (that I just tested and which
saved my life).

I'm not yet ready to switch as I need some more setup: automatic email
after commit and repository mirror on my web page. But once done, I'll
make an announcement.

Best wishes,
d.
--
pub  1024D/A3AD7A2A 2004-10-03 David MENTRE <address@hidden>
 5996 CC46 4612 9CA4 3562  D7AC 6C67 9E96 A3AD 7A2A