demexp-dev

Re: [Demexp-dev] tag classification and hierachy

From: Augustin
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] tag classification and hierachy
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 19:46:33 +0800

Thanks Frederic and David.

I'll investigate all of this.

On Sunday 10 September 2006 07:32 pm, Frederic Lehobey wrote:
> > My concern is also one of display and organization of all the nodes and
> > forums within the site.
>
> I do not see what you mean.

I've imported a whole bunch of data from the server.
Now, it's my job to find a pretty reasonable way to display all of this, so
that a visitor to the site can find her way.

I'll work on this, and I'll show you later what I have come up with. Then we
can discuss how to improve everything.

thanks again,

augustin.

P.S. I sent a screenshot to the list, but it is being held for moderation.

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.

http://www.gnosis-usa.com/
Revolutionary Psychology, White Tantrism, Dream Yoga...

http://www.masquilier.org/
Condorcet, Approval alternative, better voting methods.