demexp-dev

Re: [Demexp-dev] demexp.module hosted at drupal.org

From: Augustin
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] demexp.module hosted at drupal.org
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 10:45:12 +0800

On Sunday 01 October 2006 11:22 pm, you wrote:
> If I CVS export the Drupal HEAD, am I going to have Drupal 5 and your
> module? How to export only Drupal 5 core and your demexp module?

Drupal 5 (the core of Drupal) doesn't include any of the contrib modules which
include mine.
You have to download my contrib module (and a few others) separately  and
place them into the modules/ directory.

> Do you want me to resubmit previous items as issues?

I'm going to reply to everything that has been posted so far on the list.
Later, you might want to resubmit the requests where I say I won't be doing it
now, so that we do not forget later.

A.

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.

http://www.gnosis-usa.com/
Revolutionary Psychology, White Tantrism, Dream Yoga...

http://www.masquilier.org/
Condorcet, Approval alternative, better voting methods.