demexp-dev

Re: update 1 Re: [Demexp-dev] Development priorities for the Drupal modu

From: Augustin
Subject: Re: update 1 Re: [Demexp-dev] Development priorities for the Drupal module (and for the server)
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 22:54:52 +0800

On Wednesday 11 October 2006 10:31 pm, you wrote:
> Augustin,
>
> 2006/10/11, David MENTRE <address@hidden>:
> > I agree and I'll try to work on it.
>
> Could you give me an example of sentence that breaks the proxy?

anything in french, with accents.

btw, adding a question is broken on the test site. It's late, so I'll work on
it tomorrow.
but, after you have set up your own account, you should be able to test
yourself by adding an answer to a question.

Adding the answer "é" gives me:
The error is: 1 - exceptions.UnicodeEncodeError:'ascii' codec can't encode
character u'\xe9' in position 0: ordinal not in range(128)
the position is always the position of the 1st accented character in the
answer.

A.