demexp-dev

Re: [Demexp-dev] Still interested in demexp? & Some news

From: ketty
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Still interested in demexp? & Some news
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 20:00:44 +0100

Hi,

On 11/26/06, David MENTRE <address@hidden> wrote:
Are you still interested in demexp? Are you still working on it?

Still very interested. School and other personal stuff has been keeping me occupied though..

Augustin, several people have asked me if I had any news from you.

Ketty, have you presented demexp in your political party? Anu chance
that it might be used?

Yes it is presented, and it is looking likely that it will be adopted as far as i can tell :)

BTW, Ketty, I have a question: was the description of your political
party ( aktivdemokrati.se [1]) elaborated independently of the democratic
experience project? The description is so close so that I was wondering
if you had use input from the democratic experience or not. If not, it
means that thos ideas are really floating around (and this is nice! :-).

The people that did formulate it did not know of demexp before i came along, so yes those ideas are indeed floating around :)