demexp-dev

[Demexp-dev] How to Python passerel

From: Diogene Laerce
Subject: [Demexp-dev] How to Python passerel
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 10:35:43 +0700

Hello

Aiming to run the python passerel on my machine, I downloaded the
demexp-xmlrpc-proxy.py, having python installed but have no idea of how
to run it.

So, when opening the file, I changed this :

                           ### global parameters that you can modify ###

                         standalone_host_name = "localhost/mydomain.org"
                                            standalone_host_port = 50000

while I started the server like this :

                     demexp-server --bases mybases.dmxp --debug --listen
                                            localhost/mydomain.org:50000

But I dont know what to do with :

                                  demexp_server_name = "demo.demexp.org"
                                             demexp_server_port = 50065