demexp-dev

[Demexp-dev] php file exitence

From: Diogene Laerce
Subject: [Demexp-dev] php file exitence
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 16:32:23 +0700

Hi David

Still trying on php.. ;)

Ive got an issue that maybe you can help :

Im trying to get the xml file ive done with the questions list and
informations to parse it. But I cant find it : I already give a 777
permission recursively on all site, my safe mode on phpinfo() is set on
"off" but the following code return false :

$filename = '/chemin/jusqu/a/fichier.txt';

if (file_exists($filename)) {
    print "Le fichier $filename existe";
} else {
    print "Le fichier $filename n'existe pas";

-----------file doesnt exist

An idea ?

Yours,
Diogene