demexp-dev

[Demexp-dev] About timestamps

From: Lyu Abe
Subject: [Demexp-dev] About timestamps
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 10:40:54 +0900

Hello David,

I understand the mechanism of timestamps, but I'm not sure I understand how they work in detail. Tell me if this is correct: are timestamps saved independently for each users on the server? Then no problem.

 * Issue get_timestamp() (or get_timestamp_decoded()) to get all the
timestamps. Compare the returned value with the value you stored.

When you say "with the value you stored", it confuses me: what does it mean exactly?

Also, can you explain what is the use of "gt_tag", "gt_question" (this I think I understand), and "gt_participant".

        Thanks! Lyu