demexp-dev

Re: [Demexp-dev] Voting

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Voting
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 15:15:25 +0100

Hello Lyu,

Lyu Abe <address@hidden> writes:

> Does the server allow responses to be ordered at the same level? (from
> the "vote" method, it doesn't seem so)

No, this is not possible to order responses at the same level.

Note that this is more a limitation of the network interface and the way
vote are stored than a limitation in the vote computation
itself. However, I don't think this is a serious limitation for now.

> The response IDs are simply ordered according to the preferred choices
> and sent to the server... is that correct?

Yes. It is not mandatory to order all responses, only those you are
interested in.

Happy hacking!
d.
--
GPG/PGP key: A3AD7A2A David MENTRE <address@hidden>
 5996 CC46 4612 9CA4 3562  D7AC 6C67 9E96 A3AD 7A2A