demo-schools-authors

[Demo-schools-authors] (no subject)

From: Daniel Uba
Subject: [Demo-schools-authors] (no subject)
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 21:18:12 -0700 (PDT)

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: address@hidden

From: Daniel Uba

My Dear,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds

transffered under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently

I'm in South Korea for investment projects with my own share of the total

sum, meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to

assist me in transffering those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary in Nigeria his name is Mr. Isi Chiamaka with his

direct phone number 234-1-4706873, mobile: 234-806-2139391 or on his

email address: address@hidden, ask him to send you the sum of

$3,500,000.00 (three million, five hundred thausand US dollars) which I kept for you as compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated

your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get in touched with

my secretary and instruct him where to send the money for you. Please

do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy

after all the stress at that time, in the moment, i'm very busy here

because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having

at hand. Finally, remember that i have forwarded instruction to my

secretary on your behalf to receive those money, so feel free to get

intouch with him to send the money to you without delay, try to call him on

his direct phone number: 234-1-4706873 as soon as you receive this mail,

it is very important that you spick with him.

With best regards,

Daniel Uba

- Daniel Uba