demo-schools-authors

[Demo-schools-authors] pregnancy

From: Sampson Bonilla
Subject: [Demo-schools-authors] pregnancy
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 16:21:17 -0700

Al Preston left to go down home for supplies. Sure those hides have notthe Preston brand.
Slagle listened intensely to Rocks story. At the door ofthe cabin he set her gently upon her feet.
But he wants to get his money back, or some of it. Fresh Half Moon hides hidden close to where Preston last butchered. Tom Lincoln an Ian one or two others took exception to Hesbitt. Trueman how can I explain what I scarcely realize? He looked like a Texas Ranger, and had been one in his day. Butcher and be darned, retorted Rock, absolutely mimicking the otherstone. Reckon sooner or latertheyll hit on somethin.
The foremostrider waved to the boys in camp. He steppedin and knelt, to take up Dunnes inert wrist and felt for his pulse.
Shore you didnt have to tell me that, replied Rock bluntly. Any self-respectin cowboy, if he calls another a rustler, knows itstrue and is ready to fight. Wal, weve come over to have a look at your herd. I must not deceive you, dearest, your brother is the kind of range manthat comes to a bad end. Listen, whispered Rock bursting with his message.
Reckon first off kiss you a couple of thousandtimes and see if I can tell by that.
Whatcould check a general round-up in the middle of the afternoon?
Yes, and my business with you is to buy your silence. Preston,Ive laid my cards before Dabb and Lincoln. How pitch black it was at a littledistance! Reckon they never lost sight of me allday.