demo-schools-discuss

[DS-discuss]retro

From: Rahul Sundaram
Subject: [DS-discuss]retro
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 06:32:58 +0000 (GMT)

hi venkat

> 3. $oft is creating what are called 'domain of
> addicts' - by throwing in
> these freebies.  We recently had a huge cry here
> when Univ. of Waterloo
> and M$ signed to make Waterloo a non-m$-free zone.
> We all know what harm
> it can do to learning.

it would be better if we stop calling Microsoft by
other names and just do some ground work. Being a
Linux supporter isnt just about being anti-Microsoft.
There is no need to be hostile to anything. everybody
advocating Linux should talk about the strengths of
Linux, not your os is better than my os arguments.
Linux shouldnt end up if and when Ms in beaten

regards
rahul

       visit http://in.tv.yahoo.com