[Denemo-devel] Note entry bug

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Note entry bug
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 08:03:43 +0100

I've looked into the problem that the note entry is ignoring the key
signature and entering all notes as being in C-maj. I browsed the
savannah sources and came up with this:
The following was commented out in contexts.c
  initkeyaccs (curstaffstruct->leftmost_keyaccs,
               curstaffstruct->leftmost_keysigcontext);
this breaks the feature that the notes when inserted acquire the
keysignature accidentals. The new function doesn't set leftmost_keyaccs.
The change was checked in by jjbenham.
A quick fix seems to be to uncomment the lines, but obviously the new
dnm_ function needs fixing (or something else!).