[Denemo-devel] [Fwd: Re: Interview About Denemo]

From: Benoît Rouits
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [Fwd: Re: Interview About Denemo]
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 11:15:22 +0200

Hi fella,
Don Parris contacted me to get an interview with the denemo developers
for the "Blue GNU" webnews. He would also be pleased if we could have an
IRC time with him (Adam?).

He has sent me those questions (below) for the team. I propose that
everyone interested should reply to this email on my address and i will
collect the information and send it to him. cheers,
- Benoît

P.S. please put your name whit your replies.

Below is the interview: