Re: [Denemo-devel] Pitch recognition patch

From: Benoit Rouits
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Pitch recognition patch
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 14:54:58 +0200

I hav compiled it with success, however we miss -laubio -lfftw3
-lportaudio in the makefile but i don't know how to add this via
src/Makefile.am or configure.in, so if there are any autotools geek,
let's go...
ideed the voice pitch recognition is working well! just singing works
nice, however i don't know how to  write a rhythmic pattern. what is the
syntax ?
also should i commit the patch or let Jeremiah do this ?