[Denemo-devel] The state of CVS

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] The state of CVS
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 14:03:19 +0100

Dear All,
I've got the font stuff working for the rhythm entry (so you type in
crotchets and quavers and see them as the icons on the buttons) and
tidied up the visual indicator of which rhythm you are currently using
and which element is next. So I tried to get CVS update to make a patch
again and I'm a bit concerned about the state it's in. There are updates
(e.g. view.c rev 1.5) which have pitch_recognition stuff in, but there
are no new files (pitchentry.c audiocapture, audio.h...) so they can't
work, or even build, and some things are reverted eg in view.c

 writeHistory (gui->prefs);
 ext_quit ();

has gone. (This would be due to my not seeing all the changes in the
diff file).
I'll make my patch against what is currently there (so the extra files
will re-appear).