Re: [Denemo-devel] Templates

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Templates
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 13:20:12 -0600

On Wed, Dec 12, 2007 at 06:22:54PM +0000, Richard Shann wrote:

> > >  But I see
> > > no trace of more work on that.
> > > I'm just aiming to get basic load/save local/systemwide templates
> > > working.
> >
> > Its in cvs. I just reordered some files and edited doc/Makefile.am and
>
> I'm not sure whether you are referring to code loading/saving templates
> being in CVS, or with the problems caused by having the templates living
> in the doc directory. I couldn't see much sign of the template code
> beyond a rudimentary load-a-template function (which seems to have been
> the origin of the mysterious si->readonly field in DenemoScore). I've
> expanded this code now to do load/save of templates, both system and
> local. I can check this in whenever you like.

Go ahead and check it in if you like. You are faster than me. I just set
CVS to install the Template directory in
/usr/local/share/denemo/Templates when the command make install was
issued. That is all I have committed. I began to write some functions to
check for a .denemo/templates. If your is finished you might as well
upload it.