Re: [Denemo-devel] Help not working

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Help not working
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 10:27:52 -0600

On Fri, Dec 28, 2007 at 07:48:06AM +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> Print is broken - it always shows me the old denemoprint.pdf
> (this is on Debian - is it working for you Jeremiah?)

I updated print.c a day or two ago. I just commented out the rename
stuff. I am on ubuntu. It works fine for me now. If there is a problem
with it not saving over the old denemoprint.pdf perhaps we should add
the remove() function sometime before the denemoprint.pdf is opened for
the creation of the new denemoprint.pdf.

Are you still having problems after my cvs commit or is the problem
because of my change?