Re: [Denemo-devel] print not working

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] print not working
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 07:51:02 +0000

On Sat, 2007-12-29 at 13:16 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 29, 2007 at 05:42:06PM +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> > Just to confirm, I've just checked it out and built it afresh and still
> > no .denemo/denemoprint.pdf
> > Richard
>
> In a previous email you mentioned a denemoprint.midi and .ly being
> created. What directory are these files being created. Is it not in your
> .denemo direcory. It it someother place like tmp or whatever you defined
> tmp to be?

they are created in ~/.denemo
You are probably on the right track - there is a user preference for the
program to run, which defaults to "lilypond" I think. In order to test
the release candidate we need to remove ~/.denemo before starting the
program. And, to check that current users won't get a nasty surprize we
need to put back a custom .denemo and see that that behaves reasonably
(especially custom keymaps, which are still read for aliases to the
accelerators).
I'll have a look at this.