[Denemo-devel] Re: [Denemo-users] How do I "tie"??

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Re: [Denemo-users] How do I "tie"??
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 17:10:24 +0000

On Thu, 2008-01-03 at 15:52 +0900, address@hidden wrote:
> Dear Richard,
>
> Thank you for your assistance.
> It didnot work out, though.
> Actually, I found that all the key typesetting (including note entry, mark
> set, etc.) does not work at all.

You may find that by creating the directory ~/.denemo and putting the
keymaps from the source code in it, that the program starts to work as
intended. However, 0.7.6 is a long, long way behind the current CVS
(which is on savannah,  http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=denemo not
sourceforge).
The command

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/denemo co
denemo

will get you the new sources which we are just about to release. (There
have been delays for the print command).

Best wishes,
Richard Shann