[Denemo-devel] Windows build update

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Windows build update
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 08:36:09 +0000

I have just updated the windows build of Denemo,
http://www.rshann.plus.com/denemo.html
 besides fixing the Untitled save bug checked in yesterday, I have
turned on opening with the Entry toolbar turned on by default, as it is
working with the version of gtk I have for windows. If it is working for
other people under Linux could they say what library version of gtk they
have?
I'll check in view.c with the Entry toolbar defaulting to being on for
windows builds for now.