Re: [Denemo-devel] Store window state on quitting

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Store window state on quitting
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 07:48:03 +0000

I see now - it was a regression on my part 1.35-1.36 in view.c, sorry-
however the fix I've put in should be better as it takes into account
that you can have several windows open but only want to store one on
shutdown.
The width will come back wider than the 1052 if you make it wider before
shutting down, right?
Richard