[Denemo-devel] barline handling

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] barline handling
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 17:22:46 +0000

Currently Denemo issues barlines at the end of each measure which can
conflict with repeat barlines (eg putting in \repeat volta 2 using
lilypond directives). I've fixed this in exportlilypond.c - if you end a
measure with a LilyPond directive then a barline is not issued.
checked in.
I've also dropped the \transposition directive stuff which is only for
midi output which we are now doing directly from Denemo.