Re: [Denemo-devel] Trying to build from git

From: Jean-René Reinhard
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Trying to build from git
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 12:32:19 +0200

Hi,

Managing accels was easy, but I know want to change the keymap dialog. And I
just realized that for this I have to rewrite a lot of stuff I have written so
far.

I did not not about GtkTreeStore until today, and using a GtkTreeStore in the
keymap instead of an array of GList * will avoid to have to duplicate the
keymap in the keymap dialog. However it will require to change the getters and
setters of the keymap, which means more work to do.

I'll keep you posted.

Cheers,
Jean-René