Re: [Denemo-devel] denemo.org

From: N. Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] denemo.org
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 17:49:17 +0200

Hi,

I think a ftp account is ok, but I would like a SSH account to a (restricted)
user better, so that I can work on the site directly on server instead of
download-edit-upload.

I will use a small and free cms system, so that it can be edited online by any
user with homepage-account.

Nils

-------- Original-Nachricht --------