[Denemo-devel] Keybinding modifications and Print from selection

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Keybinding modifications and Print from selection
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 19:18:23 +0100

I've checked in the keybinding stuff - thanks to Jean-Rene for a great
piece of work. Also in the check-in printing respects selection. This is
just a quick integration of Jeremiah's dialog and the print from
selection stuff I've been working on. It needs testing and tweaking (the
defaults are probably wrong).
There are still some issues with keybindings, more later.
Richard